Monday, April 15, 2013

Mui Choy Broccoli


Normally, broccoli gets squishy when you cook it. I used to stir fry or boil the broccoli for my dinner. Taste just as normal as usual. So what did I do to the broccoli to make it taste even better?
Seriously, this recipe is so easy& delicious. But oh my oh my, I love it in this dish.What a delight to discover how well mui choy can play with the broccoli. Try it!

The ingredients:
1. 500gm broccoli
2. 50gm mui choy (soaked)
3. 50gm shredded ginger (deep fried)

for seasonings:
1. 1 tbsp oyster sauce
2. 1 tsp sugar
3. 1 tsp chicken seasoning powder
4. 1/2 tsp sesame oil
5. 3 tbsp water

How to cook:
1. Rinse and cut broccoli into pieces. Squeeze mui choy until dried, cut into pieces,
2. Heat up 3 tbsp of oil in wok, stir fry untilmui choy until fragrant.
3. Add in broccoli and seasonings, stir fry until is cooked. Remove.
4. Sprinkle fried shredded ginger on top and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment